Sponsorship opportunities are events and/or materials intended to promote your organization. Sponsorship demonstrates your commitment to the cause of NatCSIRTs and the spirit of international cooperation.Many attendees arrive at the National CSIRT Meeting searching for cyber security tools, training, and technology. Make sure they know how you can help.
Linked logo on the conference website
Logo featured on prominent signage at the meeting
Logo featured on prominent signage at the corresponding event
Ad in the on-site program
ADVERTISEMENTS IN MEETING PACKAGE
Insert for the meeting information folder
(You provide the insert or text and graphics.)
Table at the corresponding event
(You provide the handouts.)
A 15-minute live or video presentation at some point during the conference
(Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.)
NatCSIRT 2020 Sponsorship Terms and Conditions
The CERT Division of Carnegie Mellon University’s Software Engineering Institute is hosting the 15th Annual Technical Meeting for CSIRTs with National Responsibility (NatCSIRT). NatCSIRT 2020takes place on June 26-27, 2020, at the Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Hotel, Montreal, Canada. The SEI is seeking sponsors to help defray costs related to the meeting. 2020 Sponsorships will be processed through FIRST. If you are interested in supporting this NatCSIRT event, please complete the attached form, and sign, scan, and email it to email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All sponsorships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. SPONSORS need to be committed to computer security improvement, concerned about the security infrastructure of the Internet and associated communications elements and be supportive of FIRST’s mission to participate in this conference as a SPONSOR. FIRST retains the right to reject any sponsor that it deems inappropriate.
- After written acceptance by FIRST, the SPONSOR must provide logo files and other details required (such as correct use of the sponsor’s name, trademarks, etc.) to FIRST within 30 days of receipt of acceptance.
- Sponsorship agreements cannot be processed without payment. Funds must be payable in US dollars. All checks should be made payable to FIRST. SPONSOR shall be responsible for any taxes on the sponsorship fee.
- Sponsorship may be cancelled by SPONSOR by written notification to FIRST up to 60-days prior to the EVENT start date. A sponsorship cannot be cancelled after that date because FIRST incurs the cost of printing and other sponsorship recognition and loss of sponsorship. If notification of cancellation is received within 60-days of the EVENT start, FIRST will attempt to revise sponsor recognition items as feasible and FIRST shall be entitled to retain 100% of the sponsorship fee as damages.
- Should any unforeseen event that is beyond the control of FIRST render the fulfillment of this agreement by FIRST impossible or impractical, FIRST may return a portion of the amount paid for the sponsorship after deduction of any amounts necessary to cover expenses incurred in connection with work performed on production of the EVENT prior to the occurrence of the unforeseen event. Such expenses shall include, but not be limited to expenses incurred by FIRST as a result of contracts with third parties for services or products connected with the EVENT, including out of pocket expenses and overhead expenses attributable to production of the EVENT. No funds will be returned should the dates or location of the show be changed by FIRST, but the sponsorship benefits will be applied to the EVENT that is held at the changed location and/or changed date. FIRST shall not be financially liable in the event the show is interrupted, canceled, moved, or dates changed except as provided herein.
- The sponsorship fee does not include free EVENT registration unless specifically stated in the sponsorship opportunity details.
- Provision of FIRST conference sponsorship does not entitle the SPONSOR to a waiver of any applicable annual FIRST membership fee.
- Accommodation costs are not included in the conference registration fee. Attendees are responsible for making their own lodging arrangements.
- All sponsorship materials must be submitted 60-days prior to EVENT start date to ensure inclusion in the production schedule. Sponsorship requests after this date may still be accepted with caveats.