Note the following requirements:
- Award nominations must be submitted by June 15, 2021.
- All nomination materials to email@example.com.
Your nomination package must include the following documents:
- One nomination letter
- Two additional endorsements from individuals external to the nominee’s organization (these may be submitted separately)
Each letter or endorsement must include the following information:
- Contact information for the nominator or endorser, including name, organization, email address, and phone number
- Contact information for the nominee (or a point of contact if the nominee is a team) including name, organization, email address, and phone number
- Description of how the nominee meets one or more of the four award criteria outlined below; evidence for more than one criterion may be provided, but at least one criterion should be addressed in detail
- Relevant projects and tangible, measurable, and verifiable evidence of project success
- The award may be presented to an individual or a group, but the recipient or recipients can be no larger than a team; that is, the award will not be presented to an entire organization.
- Recipients are most often employees of a target organization. If not, recipients may work for an organization that provided benefits to the target organization. For example, the recipient organization may be an organization that provides consulting services related to software architecture to the target organization, or it may be an association that supports activities related to software architecture that benefit one or more target organizations.
- The work described and awarded may be for-profit, not-for-profit, or non-profit; for an industrial, academic, or government organization or foundation; and need not be based in the United States.
- Current and former SEI employees may nominate others, but are not eligible to receive the award.
- There are no restrictions on the time frame during which the work conducted by the nominee and cited in the nomination took place.
- A nomination must be supported by two endorsements from people other than the submitter who are familiar with the work described and have been positively affected by it. The submitter should provide context for the endorsements, by explaining why they are important or relevant.
- None of the data and information in the nomination materials may be proprietary or confidential.
- If selected as an award recipient, the nominee or one representative from the winning team will participate in a webcast that is organized by the SEI.