Travel & Venue
Plan Your Visit to SATURN 2018
The 14th SATURN Conference will be held at the Hilton Dallas/Plano Granite Park hotel in Plano, Texas, a suburb of nearby Dallas. The Hilton Granite Park offers convenient access to numerous restaurants, bars, shopping venues, and sports facilities. Major corporations such as Hewlett Packard, Dr. Pepper/Snapple Group, PepsiCo, Frito-Lay, Capital One, JC Penney, and Siemens are just minutes away.
Registration for this event is closed.
Hilton Granite Park Hotel in Plano, Texas
Besides having a Mediterranean-style restaurant on the premises, the hotel is located less than one mile from dining and entertainment at the Shops at Legacy.
SATURN 2018 guests will enjoy high-speed internet access in all guest rooms, 24-hour fitness and business centers, an outdoor resort-style pool and patio to relax on, and a complimentary shuttle that can take you within a 3-mile-radius of the hotel. Shuttle service does not apply to group transfers.
5805 Granite Parkway
Plano, Texas, 75024
From the Airport
The Hilton Granite Park is located just 25 minutes from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) and 20 minutes from Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL).
Check the hotel’s Maps & Directions page for directions and transportation options from the airport.
The Hilton Granite Park hotel offers a self-parking garage at a $17.00 rate and valet parking at a $20.00 rate per day.
A complimentary shuttle can take you within a 3-mile-radius of the hotel. (Shuttle service does not apply to group transfers.)
What to Do in Plano, Frisco, and Dallas
The SATURN Conference has partnered with the Frisco RoughRiders to offer discounted, all-you-can-eat tickets to their Sunday, May 6, baseball game, which starts at 4:05 p.m. The RoughRiders are the Double-A affiliate of the Texas Rangers, founded in 2003. The club competes in the eight-team Texas League and won the circuit's championship in 2004. Purchase tickets using this link. Each ticket includes
- unlimited hot dogs, brats, chips, peanuts, and Dr. Pepper products from 3:00 to 5:30 p.m.
- RoughRiders souvenir for each guest
- best seats available
Other things to do in the Dallas area:
- Visit Southfork Ranch, home to the Ewing family on the TV show, Dallas, one of the longest running TV series in history.
- Tour AT&T Stadium, home of the world-famous Dallas Cowboys football team. The world's largest domed structure, AT&T Stadium offers tours that will appeal to people of all interests and ages. Tours are available daily.
- Go back in history by visiting the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, which chronicles the assassination and legacy of President John F. Kennedy.