SAM 2015 Proceedings and Presentations
May 2015 • Presentation
Presentations and official proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Software Architecture Metrics (SAM 2015).
Software Engineering Institute
Presentations and official proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Software Architecture Metrics (SAM 2015), held at the 37th International Conference on Software Engineering on May 16-24 in Florence, Italy.
Sessions and presentations included:
- A Metric-Based Approach to Managing Architecture-Related Impediments in Product Development Flow: An Industry Case Study from Cisco, Ken Power and Kieran Conboy
- An Analysis of Techniques and Methods for Technical Debt Management: A Reflection from the Architecture, Carlos Fernandez-Sanchez, Juan Garbajosa, Carlos Vidal, and Agustin Yague
- Architecture-Based Quality Attribute Synergies and Conflicts, Barry Boehm
- Comparing the Applicability of Complexity Measurements for Simulink Models During Integration, Jan Schröder, Christian Berger, Thomas Herpel, and Miroslaw Staron
- Evolution of Object-Oriented Coupling Metrics: A Sampling of 25 Years of Research, Ana Nicolaesc, Horst Lichter, and Yi Xu
- Exploring the Stability of Software with Time-Series Cross-Sectional Data, Jukka Ruohonen, Sami Hyrynsalmi, and Ville Leppänen
- Metrics for Architectural Synthesis and Evaluation: Use Cases and Compilation by Viewpoint, Olaf Zimmermann
- Toward Assessing Software Architecture Quality by Exploiting Code Smell Relations, Francesca Arcelli Fontana, Vincenzo Ferme, and Marco Zanoni
- Using Metric Time Lines for Identifying Architecture Shortcomings in Process Execution Architectures, Daniel Lübke