CMU SEI Research Review 2022 Day 3 Video
November 2022 • Video
This video contains presentations from Day 3 of the 2022 SEI Research Review event.
Software Engineering Institute
At the 2022 Research Review, our researchers detail how they are forging a new path for software engineering by executing the SEI’s technical strategy to deliver tangible results. They highlight methods, prototypes, and tools aimed at the most important problems facing the DoD, industry, and academia, including AI engineering, computing at the tactical edge, threat hunting, continuous integration/continuous delivery, and machine learning trustworthiness. Learn how our researchers' work in areas such as model-based systems engineering, DevSecOps, automated design conformance, software/cyber/AI integration, and AI network defense—to name a few—has produced value for the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and advanced the state of the practice.
Day 3 included the following sessions:
- Refactoring for Software Isolation | James Ivers
- Automated Design Conformance during Continuous Integration | Dr. Robert Nord, James Ivers, and Lena Pons
- Automation Technology for Continuous Estimation for Pipelines of Pipelines | Dr. William Nichols
- Advancing Algorithms For File Deduplication Across Containers | Kevin Pitstick
- Semantic-Equivalence Checking of Decompiled Binaries | Dr. Will Klieber
- Developing the Acquisition Security Framework (Asf) towards Integrating Supply Chain Risk Management into the Program Acquisition and Engineering Lifecycles | Dr. Carol Woody, Charles Wallen, Chris Alberts, and Mike Bandor