CMU SEI Research Review 2022 Day 2 Video
November 2022 • Video
This video contains presentations from Day 2 of the 2022 SEI Research Review event.
Software Engineering Institute
At the 2022 Research Review, our researchers detail how they are forging a new path for software engineering by executing the SEI’s technical strategy to deliver tangible results. They highlight methods, prototypes, and tools aimed at the most important problems facing the DoD, industry, and academia, including AI engineering, computing at the tactical edge, threat hunting, continuous integration/continuous delivery, and machine learning trustworthiness. Learn how our researchers' work in areas such as model-based systems engineering, DevSecOps, automated design conformance, software/cyber/AI integration, and AI network defense—to name a few—has produced value for the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and advanced the state of the practice.
Day 2 included the following sessions:
- Transformative Gamification, Making Impact across the Federal Workforce, from Cyber Readiness to AI | Rotem Guttman and Dominic Ross
- Chain Games: Powering Autonomous Threat Hunting | Phil Groce
- Maturing Assurance Contracts in Model-based Engineering | Dr. Dionisio de Niz
- Identifying Threats and Assuring your DevSecOps Pipeline using Model Based Systems Engineering | Tim Chick, Natasha Shevchenko, Joe Yankel, and Dr. Carol Woody
- Safety Analysis and Fault Detection Isolation and Recovery Synthesis for Time-Sensitive Cyber-Physical Systems | Dr. Jerome Hugues