Research Services High Tea 2022
June 2022 • Video
The Research Services High Tea 2022 featured speakers from the University Libraries and the SEI discussing ways to connect researchers on artificial intelligence across campus.
Software Engineering Institute
For over 30 years, the SEI's Research Services team has hosted speakers on the intersection of library science and technology, followed by a reception. High Tea 2022 focused on an ongoing effort across the Software Engineering Institute in conjunction with Carnegie Mellon University to impact the future of artificial intelligence engineering.
The event featured the following speakers from Carnegie Mellon University and the Software Engineering Institute:
- Tom Longstaff, CTO, Software Engineering Institute
- Matt Gaston, director, AI Division, Software Engineering Institute
- William H. Sanders, the Dr. William D. and Nancy W. Strecker Dean of the College of Engineering at CMU and professor of electrical and computer engineering
- Rachel Dzombak, technical director, and head of digital transformation in the AI Division
- Keith Webster, Helen and Henry Posner Jr. Dean of Libraries
- Huajin Wang, liaison librarian, program director for Open Science and Data Collaborations, CMU Libraries