In this work, we are addressing those challenges in the context of distributed real-time systems (DRTS) by creating tools and techniques to
- express enforceable policies in multiple domains, including logical and timing correctness
- verify correctness of an enforcer implementation against its policy
- combine multiple enforcers and resolve any inconsistencies between their behavior
- verify that enforcers across multiple nodes of DRTS implement a global safety policy
- deploy enforcers so that they cannot be circumvented by a well-defined attacker (e.g., one that has control of one/more monitored components)
We are validating our results on DoD-relevant examples.