2015 SEI Year in Review
June 2016 • Annual Report
The 2015 SEI Year in Review highlights the Software Engineering Institute's work in various technical areas.
Software Engineering Institute
The SEI Year in Review, an annual report of the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at Carnegie Mellon University, spotlights projects and initiatives that demonstrate the SEI's value to its sponsors and customers in government and industry, and which demonstrate the ways in which the SEI is advancing the field of software engineering to meet emerging challenges.
The 2015 SEI Year in Review highlights the institute's work, including efforts in the following areas:
- Helping Air Force Intelligence Adapt to Agile
- Tacking Security Risks in Internet-of-Things Devices
- Dynamic Network Defense
- Understanding and Managing Technical Debt
- Equipping Government to Reap the Benefits of New Technology
- SEI Tools for Situational Awareness
- Intelligence Analysis in New Big-Data Environments
- Making U.S. Government Vehicle Fleets More Secure
- Helping the Marine Corps Lay the Groundwork for Systems Modernization
- Understanding Software Costs in the Department of Defense