CMMI for Services V1.2 (Traditional Chinese)
- Publisher: Software Engineering Institute
- Type: White Paper
- Description: The Traditional Chinese translation of CMMI for Services V.1.2.
Please note that current and future CMMI research, training, and information has been transitioned to the CMMI Institute
, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Carnegie Mellon University.
CMMI for Services, Version 1.2
CMMI for Services (CMMI-SVC) is a model that provides guidance to service provider organizations for establishing, managing, and delivering services. The model focuses on service provider processes and integrates bodies of knowledge that are essential for successful service delivery.
CMMI-SVC provides best practices that service providers can use when they
- Decide what services they should be providing, define standard services, and let people know about them
- Make sure they have everything they need to deliver a service, including people, processes, consumables, and equipment
- Get new systems in place, change existing systems, retire obsolete systems, all while making sure nothing goes terribly wrong with the service
- Set up agreements, take care of service requests, and operate service systems
- Make sure they have the resources needed to deliver services and that services are available when needed-at an appropriate cost
- Handle what goes wrong-and prevent it from going wrong in the first place if possible
- Ensure they are ready to recover from potential disasters and get back to delivering services if the disaster occurs