Designing Software Architecture to Achieve Business Goals
- Publisher: Software Engineering Institute
- Type: Presentation
- Description: Designing Software Architecture to Achieve Business Goals: a presentation by Len Bass given to the Academy for Software Engineering Education and Training on March 12, 2010.
This presentation, which Len Bass gave to the Academy of Software Engineering Education and Training on March 12, 2010, is based on the truism "Software systems are constructed to satisfy business goals."
The presentation also answers the questions raised by this truism:
- Why does the software architect need to know business goals?
- How does the software architect determine business goals for a system?
- Where in your curriculum is the material taught?